7.12.2005

So it begins...

It has come to this. I'm doing something unexpected, capricious even. Yes, even though I probably a few years behind everyone else, I'm starting a blog. You may be asking yourself: Why...WHY...WHY!

As you can probably guess, Sarah and I are pretty much out here by ourselves, and we want to keep in touch with as many people as we can. I think a blog is a great way to at least let everyone know what we're up to and how we are doing. If you are thinking, I don't give a crap what Mike and Sarah are doing, then you don't have to read the blog. No one is forcing you...yet (not until plan B). On the other hand if you are thinking I wonder what it's like to be freakishly tall west of the Mississippi, this blog is your window into the life of the freakish. It's that simple.

So, with this in mind and I'm gonig to lay a few ground rules (probably more for myself than you all):
1) I'm shooting to post around once a week (maybe more if I feel so inspired)
2) You won't have to spend a half-hour reading an entry. I don't think either one of us has the attention span, so the entries will probably be about this long.
3) When not purely updating you about Sarah and I's adventures, I will try to mercilessly mock, complain, and rant about whatever I want.

I encourage you'll to post comments, and take luck

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!

I was hoping for a Diehl-blog, and now I've got one.... what a great day!

Anonymous said...

kacee said...

You can only send us blogs if you are willing to have us visit you while you are out there and put us up for a couple of nights. Its a fair exchange, i think! ;-)
We miss you guys!