7.14.2005

Our humble abode...

This is going to be the first picture post, so that means less writing on my part and less reading on yours (so its really win-win).

Our place is pretty well done the way we like it, so its now a good time to show you what it looks like.

Here is the living room...


The guest bedroom (or we may still call it Rob's room for old-times sake)...



The master bedroom...




The Kitchen...



Mike's new toys...


The $20 dollar trashcan...



The reason I put this in is because when searching for a trash can at BB&B (in the Beyond section) I was totatlly miffed at the cost of trash cans. We ended up getting the cheapest one for $20 (which I thought was a still somewhat expensive), however they went up to $180 (check the link if you're skeptical). It is stainless steel, but for God's sake, I paid less for the grill which I COOK AND EAT OFF OF. I just wouldn't think you'd want to get something that expensive dirty with say, your GARBAGE.

Later

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice place :) keep the posts coming

Anonymous said...

I went through the same thing looking for bathroom trashcans when we moved into the new house. I wanted a metal looking one, in a small size, not kitchen size, and they were all at least $40. I think I found one for a lot cheaper at Lowes on sale eventually.

Place looks great.

Rob said...

Rob's room, that's good. Keep that in memory of me. But I do have to say that the foot in the trashcan picture is my favorite part of this entry :)

Mike D said...

The foot picture was thanks to Sarah D (hopefully no one thought the foot was mine). How is this for multi-tasking, she could open the lid and take the picture at the same time ;)