3.02.2008

Blame Halo 3...

Sarah and I attended competing guys and girls parties on a recent weekend. The guys played Halo 3 all day (even getting some participation from Atlanta with Dr. Fancysocks and his silent guest with the flower icon), while the girls were doing things like watching movies and knitting. Shortly thereafter, I found this fitting clip on YouTube, which was good for a few laughs (I think the girls will appreciate it as much as the boys) mainly because it hit fairly close to home. I particularly appreciated the fact that the host of the party last weekend, Jeremy is expecting his first child. Now I won't say that Jeremy would miss the birth of his child due to Halo 3, but I'd rather not put him into that kind of dilemma...

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

I'm speechless...that is possible one of the greatest videos I've even seen.


I need to find out how to download it to my xbox :)

Sarah said...

I feel like this video speaks to me. It's like looking into a crystal ball and seeing what my life would be like with Rob owning Halo 3. I am not looking forward to having trash on the couch....

Mike D said...

Rob, sorry for throwing you under the bus with that one, it was an unintended consequence...

Rob said...

Meh. At least she knows what she's getting into. She can't say she was never warned...