12.04.2005

Giving Thanks...

Due to the recent holiday, I missed blogging last week; watch out though because I'm coming back full force this week (hopefully). Sarah and I made another trip back home to Virginia to play another game of how much family time can we squeeze into one four-day weekend. Here's a quick breakdown of our iteneriary:

Thursday
1) Get up at 4:00 AM - Thanksgiving Day
2) Catch 7:00 AM flight to Dallas
3) Eat traditional Thanksgiving meal at Airport Chilis
4) Fly to Reagan National, arrive at 3:30 PM
5) Eat Thanksgiving dinner #1 at Nate's house (Sarah's sister, Dawn's boyfriend) with the Wyses.

Friday
6) Drive to Richmond to my brother's house that morning
7) Meet Caroline Rebekah Diehl, our first niece
8) Eat Thanksgiving dinner #2 with the Diehls

Saturady
9) Christmas shopping
11) Watch UVA come painfully close to beating Miami
12) Drive back to Nova

Sunday
13) Fly back to Dallas - sitting through 45 minutes of turbulenance
14) Land on what we're not sure was a real runway (Sarah's comment: Why are we landing this way, when all the runways go that way)
15) Finally make it back to Denver late that night

It actually was a pretty good trip despite all the traveling. But now we're back to good old Denver where the high temperature tomorrow is going to be 4. That's right, the high is going to be 4 degrees. At least the skiing is good...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When this entry loaded with a picture of you and Sarah holding a baby, I was pretty surprised for about half a second. My first thought was, Sarah certainly didn't look pregnant at Halloween.

Anonymous said...

Scary thing is, I thought the same thing at first. Only then I thought maybe you just stole a baby. I'm sure glad it wasn't that, because putting a picture up of it would have been kinda like asking to be caught...

Anonymous said...

Mike,

I'm adding your blog as a feed to my gmail account. It's a new feature I got today :) It sounds like you guys are enjoying pretending to live in Denver while you come back here ever two weeks or so ;)

Keep up the great posts!

Alex