3.20.2006

The adventures continue...

So its been quite the break between blog entries, I could take responsiblity for my own actions but there are many things to blame - our first overnight vistors, ski vacations, march madness, and of course Sarah's drinking problem.

The good thing is my brain has recorded lots of bloggable material over the past several weeks, so stay tuned as I rapidly get back on track with blogging.

First things first, the Adventures of the Freakishly Tall will continue, but it looks like I won't be able to call the blog Rocky Mountain Wahoos any more. As some of you may have already heard, I have more or less come to terms for my 3rd and final year long rotation with my company. Yes, Sarah and I will be making our triumphant return to Northern Virginia by late July. Certainly I'm glad to have found what sounds like a good job, and it will be really nice to be close to family and friends again. I definitely think its for the best, but there are some bittersweet parts. I do enjoy the mile-high city a lot, having remarked at least on one occasion "why can't everyone just move out here." And, of course, I'm not looking forward to trading Breckenridge for Wintergreen.

The job is in Herndon, so relatively soon Sarah and I will be figuring out where to live (to best avoid the dreaded DC traffic) and planning for another move - its only about four months away. I'll plan on keeping everyone posted...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I mean - sorry you have to leave Denver, but it will be nice to have you back. :-)