2.03.2008

Happy New Year...

After taking an unplanned month and a half sabbatical from blogging (I think my current status is disappointing on Penrock's blog) I find myself in a familiar predicament. Namely, I've got ample topics to write about but most of the events I want to write about are long since passed. I could hope that you haven't checked here in the last month and a half, backdate several entries, and pretend that nothing was amiss. However, I'm going to try a different approach; I'm going to talk about the past today, and dare you to criticize me.

That being said, Happy New Year!

I wanted to share some pictures from our recent New Year's party at our place. It was by no means a huge gathering, but Penrock managed to defy conventional wisdom and stay past midnight(barely). It must have been his stint on the exercise bike that let him go the extra mile:

Note that Yuengling is a key ingredient to any training regiment.

It was a fun evening, we had way too much food and drinks, and the usual shenanigans were afoot, as taking a simple posed picture turned into a challenge:













How did Ben end up in every pic??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It wasn't easy to get in all the pictures. I pretty much had to run to get to the next picture in time.