7.18.2006

So it ends...

I just have time for one last quick post before the computer is going to be broken down...this will be the last entry from Colorado! The packers are coming tomorrow morning, our stuff and cars will be shipped on Thursday, and we will make our return to DC on Friday.

What a great year...full of experiences we'll remember forever. Although we're excited to be going back to more familiar territory with much easier access to family and friends, it's very tough to leave. IF you've been keeping up with the blog, you already know about the grand, freakishly tall, adventures of the past year. If not, please check out the archives and see for yourself.

The blog will continue, although you're probably safe not to check for new entries for at least a couple of weeks to get the computer shipped and back online. I figure I may modify the name but I've actually liked blogging and am planning to continue.

Bon Voyage!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay, Yay, YAY! Can't wait to see you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

I just have to say that am extremely disappointed in you. I gave you a simple request, go to Casa Bonita. You had an entire year to do it, but all I got was whining in response..."Everyone says the food makes them sick!" Of course the food makes you sick. It's a kids place. The food at Chuck-E-Cheese sucks, too. All I wanted was to relive a childhood memory vicariously through you, but that was apparantly too much! I didn't want to have to do this, but...You're on notice!