5.12.2006

Link Updates...


Its been long overdue to update some of my blog links. For the sake of history, here is the now out of date list:

Contemporarily Insane
-> Rob's Blog has earned the right to stay at the top of my list, especially now that he is posting regularly again.
why.I.hate.dc -> A few months ago this blog was great (this month's are a good example). The guy who wrote it had sarcastic sense of humor that I really liked. When I lived in Arlington, it was especially easy to relate to whatever he was mocking. Unfortunately, he moved to Seattle several months ago and let someone else take over his blog. You guessed it -- the new guy sucks.
Dave's Trail Journal -> I really enjoyed Dave's Trail Journal, I eventually read every entry. But, he's been back for almost 8 months -- if you haven't made it there yet I don't think you ever will
The B&B Party -> Always a classic - with lots of stuff added near Halloween time. It definitely stays.

Now the new stuff:

Ben's Picture Site -> Ben has turned himself into quite a talented photographer the last few years. Some of his best shots are available on his brand, spanking new website (including some Colorado shots soon thanks to his recent visit)
Wade's Blog and Holly's Blog -> Two very different styles, but I enjoy reading them both. Holly is certainly one of the most dedicated posters out there (usually daily) and Wade has a lot of creative stuff on his site. Check them out.
Fark -> A collection of funny news stories from across the Internet, updated every day. Its hit or miss, but its a good way to kill some time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what are you going to call you blog when you return to Virginia...Mid-Atlantic Wahoos?

Mike D said...

Moving back to DC does have one unfortunate consequence...traffic. And also I have to rename the blog. Maybe I'll have a naming contest...hmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

If you're going to have a naming contest, just go ahead and ban me from entering now because I will be incapable of submitting entries that are not derogatory.

Rob said...

It's true. He really won't be able to do it.