10.06.2005

Random Thoughts...

I'll get this out of the way early on, if you're looking for a well-thought out blog entry with a strong, consistent point...skip ahead till next week or enjoy a freakishly tall adventure from the archive.

Volleyball: I know I've at least mentioned before that Sarah and I have been getting into Volleyball after moving out here. Well, its turning into borderline addiction. We're regularly playing about three times a week now, including an indoor co-ed league on Friday nights. Its really fun, especially as we are both starting to get pretty good. I've even decided to bulk up, grow out my hair a bit, and give the AVP tour a whirl (suck that engineering education). I have indisputable proof located on my new bio page.

Casa Bonita: This is one is for Mike P. I like to give my readers more of what they like best, and Mike has commented about Casa Bonita at least three times now. What is Casa Bonita? Well its a Mexican restauruant in Denver that is just dripping with chessy-touristy attractions. It was also apparently featured in a South Park episode (but I've never seen this one). Sarah and I still haven't been, but at some point before we move again we will go. How can I pass up watching Chiquita the angry Gorilla


Blades and Booze Party
: Last but certainly not least, I have to share my excitement that 8th annual B&B party is coming up in just over three weeks! Sarah and I are flying in for a long weekend of seeing old friends, drinking several types of alcohol (both lit on fire and served on huge block of ice) Several friends of mine, (notably Rob, Bruce, and Dave) spend an insane amount of hours creating this web page, make movies, and planning what some have called the event of the year. If you are one of the few reading this who haven't heard yet, of course you are invited (email me if you want details). I promise a good time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At Casa Bonita, I highly recommend the puppet show. I don't remember all of the details because I was three when I saw it, but the "Spagehtti nose" line was hilarious. Another thing I remember doing in Denver, Sesame Street "Live". So you might want to check that out, too.